Thank you for taking your time to visit my site.
As a therapist, my goal is to provide a safe, comfortable environment where you can receive a holistic experience and achieve relief from pain and tension, while bringing your body, mind and spirit into balance.
Are you new to massage therapy and interested in learning more? Please browse around. I hope you discover the benefits and importance of therapeutic massage. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email or call me.
If you have experienced massage therapy and would like to know a bit more about me and what I offer, be sure to read my bio and, again, let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Complement Your Chiropractic Care
Therapeutic massage is a proven complement to your chiropractic care and we make it easy by having both services available in one place: Whitten Chiropractic in Concord, New Hampshire. Dr. Veronica Whitten and I share the same schedule and Karen, our Office Manager, is always willing to coordinate your appointments, which makes managing your care a breeze.
Thanks again for stopping by. Enjoy your visit and I look forward to seeing you soon.
- Sue Plante, LMT
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which, experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease. Massage has many physiological effects, such as:
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic adjustments.
Sue Plante Therapeutic Massage Therapy Flyer
May 2010 Newsletter
April 2010 Newsletter